Korea Food for the Hungry International
Korea Food for the Hungry International (KFHI) is a vision-based
missional and non-governmental organization that focuses more than just aid and development.
We take care of our hungry and neglected neighbors in South and North Korea and overseas
The Goal for KFHI is…
not just to meet the basic needs of the people in need, but to raise a person, who can change the community.
Join us in helping our neglected neighbors by giving to KFHI
KFHI helps North Koreans and their children in poor surroundings by providing multilateral relief work through exchange
and cooperation with North Korean local community.
- Child Sponsorship
- Help North Korean children at North Korean children’s center to grow as healthy community members by sponsor matching program
- Sponsor Food Program
- Help to make sustainable food production possible beyond betterment of malnutrition
- Sponsor Medical Services Program
- Provide medial services such as disease prevention, treatment, rehabilitation and more to the people, who are not able to receive medical services due to their poverty
- Sponsor Emergency Relief
- Operate emergency relief work to quickly recover and restore the damaged area by major disaster
- Sponsor Water Resources Program
- Provide clean drinking water and hygienic environment to those who suffer from water scarcity and waterborne diseases